ARE YOU A YOUNG AFGHAN DIASPORA WILLING TO CONTRIBUTE BACK TO AFGHANISTAN?
Then join the Youth High Council (YHC).
The Youth High Council (YHC) was established under Article 64 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, based on Presidential Decree No. 83.
It held its first meeting under the chairmanship of H.E Mohammad Ashraf Ghani on March 28, 2021.
The YHC works to develop policies and strategies to further youth participation in economic, social, cultural, scientific, and other such fields. It is a vast network consisting of 626 members on the district level, 52 male and female members from 34 provinces, and sixteen members from eight zones.
To intensify youth engagement with the Afghan diaspora abroad, we are looking for young diasporic voices interested in joining the YHC. It aims to engage the young Afghan diaspora on multifarious aspects of nation-building.
- Must be born to Afghan parents;
- Must have a degree from a recognised international university;
- Should not be convicted of a crime by a court with internal or external jurisdiction;
- Understands the national languages of the country;
- Familiarity with the current political situation in the country.
* Kindly, fill out the form below to join YHC.